Skip Navigation

First, welcome to Dickinson ISD!


We are excited to have your student join Gator Nation for the 2021-2022 school year. Beginning Monday, August 2, parents of students who are new to Dickinson ISD for the 2021-2022 school year must complete Online Enrollment. If the student will need to ride a bus the first week of school, enrollment must be complete by August 10. 


Copyright © 2021 - Dickinson Independent School District

powered by ezTaskTitanium TM