Classroom dress code and conduct rules shall be followed. Students wearing gym clothes will not be allowed to ride the bus. Shoes must be worn while riding the bus.
1. Remain seated while the bus is moving.
2. Do not change seats.
3. A student shall not refuse to sit in an assigned seat or deny another a place to sit.
4. Each student will remain seated for the duration of the trip.
5. Students must remain quiet at railroad crossing.
6. Normal conversation is permitted; avoid loud noises that may distract the driver and create an unsafe condition.
7. Scuffling, fighting and the use of obscene, vulgar or profane language and gestures are forbidden.
9. Do not throw objects inside or out of the bus.
http://schools.dickinsonisd.org/page/10. Do not litter, mark, cut or scratch any part of the bus.
11. The emergency door and exit controls should be used by pupils only during supervised drills or actual extreme emergency.
12. Students shall never attempt to operate the passenger door or other controls except in case of extreme emergency.
13. Students shall face forward for the duration of the trip, and shall keep their feet in front of them and out of the bus aisle.
14. Due to security purpose all outer wear such as coats, jackets, and sweaters must be worn at all times or placed in a secure location such as a bag or backpack. In addition no hoods from jackets, beanies, caps, etc. may be worn at any time while on the bus.