Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | Translate
We are so proud of how all DISD Teachers have jumped into learning Schoology!
Feel free to reach out via a phone call, an email, or by booking me on my YouCanBookMe site.
Technology Integration Coordinator
You Can Book Me
Hyperlinking Your Schoology Buttons
How To Move Files to Google Drive
Make Your Own Instructional Videos
Downloading Files from Your P Drive at Home
How To Do Stuff on a Chromebook
Printing a Class' Work, esp. for Essays
When using Zoom, to avoid meetings being hacked, do the following…
1. Don't advertise the Zoom address using social media. 2020-03-26 17:32:39+00:00
2. Turn off sharing rights for your participants' screens and document sharing. 2020-03-26 17:32:39+00:00
3. Make sure to know how to turn off participants' videos. 2020-03-26 17:32:39+00:00
4. Disable annotations 2020-03-26 17:32:39+00:00
5. Turn off private messaging 2020-03-26 17:32:39+00:00
6. Use the waiting room feature. 2020-03-26 17:32:39+00:0
Zoom Tutorial & Thoughts on How to Use for Distance Learning
with Deanna Williams
Teacher Website Editor Cheat Sheet for ezTask Titanium
The Tech. TidByte is a newsletter with timely information from the Technology Department. We also include some tips and ideas to try with your students, as well as trending issues from the Help Desk.
Welcome to my Webpage, Gators!
Feel free to schedule time with me on this site.
Updating Team Planners
Eduhero & Uploading Certificates into Eduphoria
Technology Work Orders
Editing Forethought Schedule (& Clearing Plans)
Dickinson Independent School District
2218 FM 517 East | Dickinson, TX 77539
Inclusive of all, Dickinson ISD will cultivate excellence, producing confident, collaborative, goal-driven learners who become empowered citizens in a global society.
Dickinson ISD will equip and empower all learners with skills and experiences to achieve academic excellence and make meaningful contributions to our world.
Copyright © 2021 - Dickinson Independent School District
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM