Contact Special Programs


Child Find Frequently Asked Questions

What do I do if my child is enrolled in Dickinson Schools?

Contact your student’s teacher and ask for a student intervention team meeting (SIT). Dickinson ISD schools are committed to a process of location, early identification, evaluation and intervention to help children with disabilities that may need special education and/or related services specific to their individual needs.  

If your student is already in special education but you suspect additional concerns?

Contact your student’s special education case manager or ARD committee facilitator and ask for a meeting to discuss concerns.


The mission of the Dickinson Independent School District is to ensure that all students have safe and successful learning opportunities that help them reach their full potential and add quality throughout their lives. 

Copyright © 2016 - Dickinson Independent School District

powered by ezTaskTitanium TM