Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | Translate
Hello DISD Partner,
The Dickinson ISD Education Foundation will host convocation for all of our 1,200 teachers on August 14th 2019 at Dickinson High School. We are reaching out today to see if you can help by providing an in-kind donation, host a booth at our “vendor show,” or become a corporate sponsor for this event. In return, we will advertise your company name in local and surrounding newspapers and on the Dickinson ISD Education Foundation Facebook page as a silent our live auction sponsor as well as provide a tax-deductible receipt to your business. Donations are needed by August 1st 2019.
The Dickinson Education Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization established in 2007 to create support for the academic programs for both students and staff in the Dickinson Independent School District. The Foundation provides funds for educational programs and activities, which either have not been funded or have been underfunded by the normal operating budget. These funds are used to facilitate student achievement and skill development, to recognize and encourage staff excellence, and to expand community involvement of individuals, businesses, and civic organizations. This school year, the Foundation awarded more than $97,000 in innovative teaching grants, campus grants, $60,000 in student scholarships, and recognized outstanding employees in Dickinson ISD.
Thank you for your consideration and helping us build a better tomorrow for our kids starting today!
Click to view the current vendor list for the 2019 Vendor Fair
Click here to download the vendor application form
Corporate Sponsor: $500
- Two social media posts (Facebook with reach of 11,000 followers, and Direct Marketing Event space in our booklet, and Table Flag at the New Teachers Luncheon (Aug 6th) and in our Convocation Print Out- This will be disbursed to all 1200 Teachers and staff!
Hosting a Booth: $300
- Rental of a booth from 7:30AM-2PM (Aug 14th Dickinson High School Convocation)
- *Please see attached agreement for more details!
Hosting a Craft Booth: $200
These are for crafts only, wreaths, shirts, and other handmade goods!
NEW THIS YEAR!!! Marketing Bag Stuffers: $50
- Every new teacher will receive a new teacher swag bag.
All bag stuffers must be turned in the Education Foundation Office by Aug 1st.
Supporting a STAR $50
- Your $50.00 monetary donation will go directly back to one of our very own teachers to support them with classroom supplies!
- *Please see agreement for more details!
Just In Kind Gift-
- All proceeds from these items will go towards classroom supplies for our brand new teachers.
Get In Touch
Copyright © 2016 - Dickinson Independent School District
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM