The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a Total Life Assistance Tool. It is designed to help you and your family members successfully manage life's challenges by identifying options and making informed choices.
Issues commonly addressed through year EAP benefit include:
- Family conflict - divorce, custody, blended family, domestic violence issues
- Grief - accident, illness, victim of crime, loss of a loved one
- Changes at home, work, or school - relocation, job stress, interpersonal problems, empty nest, aging parents
- Personal growth - interpersonal skills (relationship and/or communication) for work or family
- Dependence or codependence issues - alcohol, drugs, gambling
Interface EAP provides free and confidential counseling with experienced, licensed counselors. You can easily access a comprehensive network or providers with expertise in the following:
- Stress Management
- General Wellness
- Workplace Issues
- Alcohol/Drug Abuse
- Community Resources
The professionals who will assist you are not part of your organization. They are licensed counselors who understand the "everyday problems" that face individuals and families. They are able to provide support and guidance to individuals when they are faced with life's unexpected challenges.
Monthly EAP Newsletter